One of my favourite Edmonton boudoir photography sessions to date. Allow me to introduce Miss M.  undefined

undefined undefined undefined undefined undefined undefined undefined undefined undefined

Hair and makeup by the ever-talented  Jennifer Chivers.

I have announced my travel dates for Edmonton, Montreal and Calgary boudoir sessions, check them out here: http://jenniferwilliams.com/boudoir-photographer-in-canada/

I also will be sending out a newsletter tomorrow so if you want the hookup for special deals on my sessions, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/d3IZv

14 Comments
Share →

14 Responses to Edmonton Boudoir Photography | Miss M

1. Stunning work as always Jennifer! And beautiful Miss M; love the reflection images!

2. Leah Aubrey says:

Great work Jen! She is beautiful and you definitely captured that!

3. Jayme says:

So lovely, my favorites are the ones in the pink!

4. Blake says:

I love this session!!! Such a beautiful girl! Um. SPARKLES!!!!!

5. STUNNING! Jen, you did an awesome job! What a gorgeous woman!

6. Jen S. says:

Wow, these are all gorgeous.

7. Marci says:

Wow, totally stunning. Love the last ones with the lights in the background. Very sexy shots.

8. jenn says:

gorgeous photos. love the last 2 shots with the twinkling lights in the back. and i don’t know if anyone has ever told her this but she resembles “adele” a lot!!

9. cathy empey says:

She is gorgeous Jen! I love the top image especially! Nice work!

10. Leslie says:

Such beautiful photographs of such a pretty woman. Love her eye color. I so wish you weren’t so far away!

11. kelz says:

love the pix. do you know what line of lingerie miss m is looking so hot in?

12. s h e r r y says:

:) Love love love the bokeh in the last photo!

13. [...] be inspired.  I talked a bit about how I work with my clients and showed a couple of photos from Miss M’s boudoir photo shoot in Edmonton. Check out the full post here: The Friendly [...]