Happy Friday and welcome to my blog!  Today I have another gorgeous client to show you…let’s be honest, all my clients are gorgeous. I swear I’m the luckiest boudoir photographer  in the world!  Every woman who gets in front of my camera has a unique beauty about her and it’s my job to bring that out in each one. Miss A was no exception. She is a classic beauty and such a sweet person and I can’t wait to shoot with her again one day.

From these shots forward are probably some of my favourite images I’ve ever created. Thank you A for allowing me to share your Edmonton Boudoir images! Hair and makeup by the fabulous Jen Chivers.

FYI I am planning a trip to Edmonton on November 12 and I have 3 spots remaining for boudoir sessions. If you want in, please send me a message to secure one of the only boudoir sessions I’m offering in Edmonton before Christmas.

book a shoot | get hooked up with exclusive stuff | facebook | twitter

8 Comments
Share →

8 Responses to Edmonton Boudoir Photographer | Miss A

1. Megan says:

That last shot is unbelievable. She is gorgeous and they are all fabulous shots but wow wow wow that last one is stunning! Good job ladies!

2. susan berman says:

the images in the rainy window took my breath away. amazing and gorgeous. You do a fantastic job and your ladies are all so beautiful!

3. steven says:

I have said it before and I’ll say it again: your boudoir photos truly stand out. Always very stylish, sensual, sexy…
    I recently had my very first boudoir photo shoot and I thought it was really difficult. Posing the model was a lot harder than I expected, particularly for a male photographer I suppose.
    Anyhow, you were a great inspiration for this shoot.

4. Andrea says:

You seriously make the female form a work of art… she’s stunning, and these are so classy!

5. scarlett says:

WOW, these are drop dead stunning. She looks like she literally could be a model! so incredibly beautiful Jen!

6. Jayme says:

I love this! Such a girl next door feel and the last shot, holy amazing!

7. Wow, she is flawless!! I love her little booty peeking out of the sheet! And the shoot-throughs at the end are awesome!

8. kelly g says:

Gorgeous girl and gorgeous shots!!! You did an amazing job! She reminds me of Scarlett Johannson.