Justine and Jay are expecting a little girl next month. It was so much fun to capture such an important time in their lives. Justine also has the most perfect baby bump I have ever seen…it’s like, not even fair how cute she is.  Hope you enjoy this beautiful maternity boudoir photo shoot we did! These are my faves. LOVE the sweater. It has such a gorgeous sexy simplicity to it. Jay jumped in for a few simple shots of the two of them together. I adore the ease these two have around each other. They are so sweet. I got a pink backdrop in the studio and was dying to try it out…what better shoot to test it but a maternity shoot when they are expecting a girl! At the end we went outside the studio to capture a few images with more clothes on 😉

book a shoot | get my newsletter | facebook | twitter

18 Comments
Share →

18 Responses to Vancouver maternity boudoir and couples session

1. olesha says:

Her belly is perfect! I love the images of J & J on the bed and the couch. You did a wonderful job.

2. Leah Aubrey says:

stunning!! you’re right, the sweater is super sexy. she is def. stunning!

3. Danielle says:

Umm, yes that is the most perfect belly I think I’ve ever seen.. beautiful photos, as always, what awesome keepsakes.

4. Kate Hood says:

Oh lord!!! How perfect is this session. Beautiful couple. Fantastic job everyone.

5. Grace says:

Wow, this is my favorite couples session to date! They are smokin hot! I love the ones of them playing around on the couch together 🙂

6. Grace says:

Oh and the ones with him hugging her from behind!
    Sensational stuff!

7. Jenni says:

Amazing work as always, Great variety. You’re just making the rest of us look bad, lol <3

8. Nicole says:

gorgeous work!!!!!

9. julie says:

Ugh..just beautiful. and yes..her bump is perfect.

10. Tammy says:

wow, she is beautiful. I love the black lingerie ones in front of the window. She looks awesome.

11. Cari says:

What wonderful, intimate images of such an important time in their lives. I’m sure they absolutely LOVE these! I know I do.

12. cathy empey says:

What beautiful memories…These are gorgeous Jen!! I love the sunflare!

13. Wow! Those are incredible. The ones with the light behind her in the window are breathtaking!!! I wish I looked that good prego 😉

Also, I’m drooling over your studio!!!

14. Clothes on / Clothes off…doesn’t matter! Hands down the best boudoir maternity shots I’ve ever seen. LOVED them!!!!! Wish I had pics like that from my pregnancies. Priceless!

15. SouthernMan says:

Inspirational photos. Lovely, and great to see the love.

16. Joelynn says:

I was reading your latest post on fb and then came to your blog. I wanted to check out one of my favorite sessions you did that I saw a long time back when I looked through all your work. I was just going to leave but I was like oh wait, I should leave a comment! I wanted to say that this is my favorite favorite favorite session! I just love it, it’s so beautiful and also your latest with the city as your back drop is tied with this one as my favorites. I really love your work and browsing through your blog every now and again at old sessions you’ve done. I also love seeing your new work you put out, because it’s so amazing. I thought I should say this instead of leaving it to myself, like oh amazing session but not telling you.

17. Kristy says:

This is the MOST BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman I’ve ever seen! I just finished looking thru your entire blog and this girl emulates everything I want to showcase in my pregnancy! These pics to me capture their love, happiness and excitement for their soon to be family. She is glowing, gorgeous, happy and you can just tell she is kind soul. Her and her husband are the cutest couple ever! Wishing you nothing but the best with your growing family.

18. […] was looking for a different way of capturing my pregnancy and seeing the couple that Jennifer had done in the past I felt it was the perfect way to capture my body during this very […]