I am absolutely ecstatic to be able to show you these images today. I have been super duper busy…but have had lots of private clients…which means not a lot to show on my blog! Thank you C for letting me show these incredible images of you.

Miss C was an absolute DREAM to shoot with and her album was so pretty in person I didn’t want to give it to her! hahah! Kidding of course :) So, I quickly snapped some shots of it before overnight-ing it to her so she would have it in time to take with her to Jamaica for her destination wedding. Her groom is going to flip his lid!
…and now, you can have a look at the images close up.
Is she not one of the sexiest women you have ever seen? SMOULDERING!! Ok well you can’t expect us to be serious the whole time… Best. Stockings.Ever. From Agent Provocateur.

Shot in Edmonton, hair and makeup by Jennifer Chivers.

I will be in Edmonton and have spaces available for August 3, 2012. Please email me for rates + info.  Sessions in my Vancouver Boudoir Studio are very limited for the summer (getting booked up!) so don’t wait, schedule your session now!

9 Comments
Share →

9 Responses to boudoir album for brides

1. Critty Howard says:

Wow! These are amazing! I love how you put your own spin on every shoot to make it unique! These are HOTT and yes…her groom is going to FLIP when he sees these! Great job as always Jennifer!

2. Jo says:

You never cease to amaze Jen … your work is amazing! <3

3. Hell yeah, girl. You too, Jennifer! Beautiful work.

4. Kayce says:

I LOVE her stockings! S E X Y! Where are they from?
    Gorgeous girl! Awesome session :)

5. Renee says:

Fabulous work as always Jen…love the lighting!

6. Jenn Chivers says:

Jen, honestly this is absolutely amazing! Your work always blows me away but this takes the cake:) Love you!!

7. Danica Berube says:

These are amazing!!!!! Where are those stockings from?? Amazing photography and sexy model!!!! <3

8. irina says:

I love the last one! You kept it tasteful :)

9. andrea says:

Those are the hottest stockings ever! 50 Shades of Grey anyone??